Re: [MV] unusual cargo bed

From: GOTaM35 (GOTaM35@joetrapp.com)
Date: Fri Dec 12 2003 - 03:58:17 PST

There are several deuces at Ft. Jackson in the DRMO that have plywood doors
like this and some have very poorly made extensions to raise the troop seats
and bows up high enough to walk around under. One even has shelves and
stuff like that built in the back too. Looks very home-made and not very
military. I guess I should have taken some pictures. Maybe they will be up
for auction in the upcoming months. Is this a cheap solution to a shop van
body? They would make good enclosed trucks. Some still have the canvas.

Joe Trapp