Re: [MV] Ebay misrepresentation

From: everette (194cbteng@bellsouth.net)
Date: Fri Dec 12 2003 - 10:12:01 PST

Price

I never will understand price - I was at DRMO sale (in the good old days) at
Ft. Campbell there were 148 deuces being sold - walk through and bid on each
one.

90+ percent had been driven in from National Guard units in the area

prices ranged from about a thousand dollars to one that sold for 4,000.+ and
the only difference I could see between the 1000 and the 4000 was the higher
priced one was green all over and had canvas cargo cover.

mil-veh.org>