[MV] OFF TOPIC- OFF TOPIC - PC related

From: Paul A. Thomas (bluewhale@jaxkneppers.com)
Date: Fri Dec 12 2003 - 13:54:14 PST

Apologies for being off topic, however the list is one of the only sources
I have for trusted info from those who don't have a vested interest in
computer recommendations.

Could anyone recommend a PC/LAN repair company who does on site work in the
Southern Los Angeles area ? In our remote office we are currently paying
$135/hr for dumb work to a firm which specializes in Exchange, SQL,
Metaframe, etc. Thus not only to we vastly overpay per house, we also are
shuffled to the back when a problem occurs as high end techs don't like
holding a computers hand while repairing it. In fact, these guys will not
even look at a PC which was not made by IBM, Compaq, Dell, etc. (
idiots! <g> )

We are looking for honesty, some competence, insured etc, and a reasonable
response time.

Please respond off list.

Thanks

      Paul