RE: [MV] Is this the land of the free??

From: Baker, George R. - Eastman (grbaker@eastman.com)
Date: Tue Dec 16 2003 - 07:56:06 PST

This is the most sensible post I've read on this issue, remember this is
the Land of the Free which means that if the majority of the towns
people want these restrictions that means this is how they want their
town. I once lived in the city limits, and most of it's residents don't
like tanks and big trucks in their neighborhoods (that's why they live
in the city) so I moved to the country side where I have room to drive,
shoot, piss, and holler all I want. My neighbors and I live there
because that's how we like to live, so we band together to keep our area
from being zoned with these type restrictions.

"Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness"
Sometimes you have to Pursue the latter in another area.

GRB