M35 height

From: L51940@aol.com
Date: Tue Dec 16 2003 - 12:03:31 PST

I was going to respond to this a couple of days ago but got distracted. My deuce came from south New Jersey to north of Detroit on a normal height flat bed semi trailer. The cab top was on and secure when it arrived. The exhaust stack top section was removed to reduce the height. I approached a local orchard about using their loading dock which worked well. The semi driver kept me informed as to his where-abouts and we all met up at the same time. All in all a good experience.

Dave McConnell