6.2 CUCV..HMMWV engine

From: Gene Pantano (truks@cs.quik.com)
Date: Tue Dec 16 2003 - 14:07:49 PST

Guys..I have a TOOELE ( how ever you spell it)..NOS factory re-built engine
here.. It is for the CUCV...but - as we all know --by changing a few
pieces..it is the same motor in the HMMWV. This engine has only been run at
TOOELE..not since.. This is a "as new" engine....
I had someone who wanted this motor , but when I told him $800 he never
answered back..Hmmmm, know what an injection pump costs ?? not to mention a
couple of heads...
Anyway..the engine is on a pallet..ready to ship..Price is $800..there is a
power steering pump on the engine..it goes with it also...
Intake is on it..exhaust manifolds..and the air cleaner assembly..fuel pump
too...
Gene , Colorado Springs