RE: [MV] WTN

From: Stu (stuinnh@comcast.net)
Date: Tue Dec 16 2003 - 15:54:01 PST

Hi!
Diesel can mounts inside tailgate on left side, and spare tire mounted
inside on the right. All 1009's I have seen, both junked or driving had
them standard. Can holder bolts to raised metal piece with 4 bolts.

                "Stu"
 Southern New Hampshire, USA
        "Live Free Or Die"

Military Vehicle Preservation Assoc.
Merrimack Valley Military Vehicle Collectors
Green Mountain Military Vehicle Club
Vehicles:
1967 M151A1 Jeep
1964 M416 1/4 Ton Trailer