RE: [MV] SWB 2.5 Tons

From: Captain Thomas N. Fortson III (tfortson@sc.rr.com)
Date: Tue Dec 16 2003 - 17:30:00 PST

        Is it Working?

-----Original Message-----
Behalf Of Paul A. Thomas
Sent: Tuesday, December 02, 2003 8:13 PM
To: Military Vehicles Mailing List
Subject: Re: [MV] SWB 2.5 Tons

Good point Fred ( well, not the garage one: I can barely get my Santa Fe
into the garage! ) Many of our trucks are historical vehicles. Does anyone
know if historical vehicles are exempt from things like toll charges on a
bridge? Or does it simply mean your registration and probably insurance
payments are lower?

         Paul