Re: [MV] MVPA attacked again

From: Paul A. Thomas (bluewhale@jaxkneppers.com)
Date: Wed Dec 17 2003 - 10:13:57 PST

Based upon guess work only, I would think the MVPA would have hired a
hosting site, whose job it would be to stop the attacks, not the staff at
the MVPA. How many of us, even in the field of computers, are expert at
hardening a web server? Especially if it's based on Windows, which a home
remedy probably would be.

Paul