RE: [MV] MVPA attacked again

From: Horrocks, Aaron (ACHb@pge.com)
Date: Wed Dec 17 2003 - 11:47:09 PST

Well, I made a home web server on windows long ago to host my website simply because I had everything needed right there, and I didn't have go buy any parts or even learn or deal with any new software. It works fine most of the time and is a great place to have literally gigs of storage on the web...

Like to host pictures of my jeep! (Blatant MV plug)
http://www.aaronhorrocks.com/raj/10-03/Jeep-10_20_03-001.jpg

Aaron Horrocks