Re: [MV] diesel fuel additive

From: Marc Strangfeld (curlyjoe98@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Dec 20 2003 - 18:50:35 PST

Gene

Offhand I can't remember how much I add per tank. It
is more in colder weather though. I follow the
directions on the bottle and it works fine. The only
reason I use Howes is because the old salt who taught
me how to drive truck swears by it. I don't usually
believe in additives and other such miracle juices but
this is an exception.

here's their link
http://www.howeslube.thomasregister.com/olc/73176349/home.htm