Re: [MV] In tank fuel pump fuse

From: GOTaM35 (GOTaM35@joetrapp.com)
Date: Sun Dec 21 2003 - 05:38:00 PST

I took one of my fuses to an auto shop and they told me it was a slow blow
fuse. I would have to get such a fuse at an electronics shop. You just
don't see them in automotive applications. He said I could use a few amp
higher fuse and probably get by. I am familiar with slow blow fuses as used
in the heating and cooling industry and it is my understanding that wont
blow easily. I guess they will hold up under a surge better but still blow
if the unit is drawing higher amps for a period of time?

If anyone finds a good source for these buggers, let us know. I would like
a couple myself. Been meaning to check with Radio Shack for the last year.

Joe Trapp