Re: [MV] In tank fuel pump fuse

From: m35products (m35prod@optonline.net)
Date: Sun Dec 21 2003 - 07:27:04 PST

I'd like to see a laboratory experiment involving a hot fuel pump and some
"exploding" Diesel fuel. How hot do you suppose the pump would have to be to
make the fuel explode? Ignite? Maybe. Burn? Maybe. Explode? Doubt it.
How many amps would it need to get that hot? 4? 40? 400?

"Figures don't lie...liers figure"

A P Bloom, Resident Skeptic.