Re: [MV] In tank fuel pump fuse

From: everette (194cbteng@bellsouth.net)
Date: Sun Dec 21 2003 - 15:49:19 PST

I was having trouble with fuse failure in a line that controlled small 12V
motor, transformer and solenoid valve, mechanic from factory where unit was
built took the "in-line" fuse out -- the little tube with metal ends fuse
with element inside that has been in use for years. He replaced it with
what he called a "slow blow" fuse line. Short piece of wire with plug in
center for these fuses. My Chevy truck uses same kind of fuse in its under
dash fuse block, two flat contacts held in piece plastic, various ratings
and color coded.

Do not know if is kind your auto shop man was talking about.

Everette