Re: [MV] LEAD ADDITIVE

From: Stephen & Jeanne Keith (cckw@comcast.net)
Date: Tue Dec 23 2003 - 03:29:27 PST

We discussed this before. There is a place on the web where you can by the
lead you need. The stuff you buy in the stores has its major component
as sodium.

I was surprised when someone pointed me to the lead web site as that lead
Tetra-Ethyl-lead (I think) is one of the most poisonous substances to humans
going....

Steve AKA Dr Deuce