6x6 wanted

From: Bryan (bpj911@cox.net)
Date: Tue Dec 23 2003 - 19:21:58 PST

I suddenly have the need to own a M35 or similar truck. It has to be fairly close and an excellent runner and driver. Needs to be as close to Omaha, NE as possible as I have no trailer to get it home and no desire to work on it to get it running and driving. AND of course, has to be reasonably priced. I own a Unimog now and the parts are a hassle to find and expensive when you do so I intend to sell it at some point. I think one of these trucks would satisfy the silly urges I have for awhile more reasonably than the Unimog. Can someone who knows compare the Unimog and the M35? I know the Unimog pretty well but I would be interested to know what people think who have owned or own both. Thanks very much. bryan in Nebraska