Re: [MV] m35a2 cargo top

From: Carter Ledbetter (308nato@one.net)
Date: Fri Dec 26 2003 - 09:26:03 PST

Yep, the US Army is finally learning from others. We adopted the
german army style cargo covers; rubberized fabric w/ camo directly
printed on it. They have been in the system for deuces and 5 ton
trucks for about 5 years or so...

The only down side is the coloring... obviously, they aren't an ideal
solution for vehicles deployed to places like Iraq, Afghanistan and any
place else where the vehicles are shot in sand colors. The
manufacturer does offer appropriately colored covers for those areas,
but they tend to be unavailable on a regular basis.

Yes, there is a correct direction; as I recall, the end with all the
straps is the back. It should be marked on the inside... you can also
roll up the sides, and strap the sides to the top to act as a safari
cover... really a nice design!

cheers