Help with Altimeters and a place to sell them

From: mark baxter (alleywayguns@bacavalley.com)
Date: Sun Dec 28 2003 - 20:42:51 PST

Folks
 Need the list help with this one, I have had a friend bring me some WW2 era
Altimeters that he wants to sell, one is new with a small storage rub on the
Setting knob, the other one is used, but in excellent shape.PLUS I have a
lot of new instrument Gauge lights for Military Aircraft too! (28 volt)
 The story I was told was his brother worked on the big bombers and that
some of these new parts and pieces came home with him, now looking for a
good home for them, Would like to sell them to somebody that restores the
old WW2 planes or fly's them and needs some original NOS Parts.
 Does anyone have any ideas who would be interested in buying them? Any
suggestions would sure help me!
 Thanks Mark M-886