Daily M35 Questions... :-)

From: Michael P. Maynard (mmaynard@rochester.rr.com)
Date: Mon Dec 29 2003 - 05:01:38 PST

So when it comes time to make my M35 road legal what is the best way to
go about DOT lighting? Such as the running lights on the cab (with
soft top) and markers on the box? What about front parking ligts? I
know that I am going to end up doing some wiring, but just how much is
the question. :-)

Also, could someone send me some detailed pics and description of a
bypassed compensator and non bypassed? Also from what I understand, its
better to bypass it? How does one go about this?

More to come as I think about it,
Mike

PS, still haven't found my source of sparks, as they only can be seen
from behind it when its going down the road. Not a steady stream
either... just a random one here and there.