Re: [MV] need yor help

From: Bruce Beattie (bruce@eecs.berkeley.edu)
Date: Mon Dec 29 2003 - 10:22:55 PST

Hi Dan,
    Not always, but usualy when a power cord is cut off, it means Don't power
this
up or bad things will happen. I would take it apart and look for chard parts
before
attempting to power it up. It may also mean that the device malfunctions in such
a way that it damages things that are used with it. Probably not the case with
plugs though.
Bruce MVPA 23824