Composite Light Query

From: Recovry4x4@aol.com
Date: Wed Dec 31 2003 - 05:24:39 PST

OK list here's the deal. I bought one of the newer metal composite lights for
the front of one of my deuces. After installing it I noticed that the
blackout marker lense was white instead of the familiar clear. Of course this can't
be right so I swapped out the cover with another metal composite light which
had the clear lense. After a few hours I began to wonder if maybe this wasn't a
design change. The black part was on this inside so the familiar cat eye
would show when the light is on. Anybody have any info on this possible change?
I have since bought another light from the same guy with the same white BO
lense so I'll probably switch the other one back. Inquiring minds want to know!
Kenny