M35 of the day... :-)

From: Michael P. Maynard (mmaynard@rochester.rr.com)
Date: Sat Jan 03 2004 - 19:32:07 PST

Played with the truck all day today, using the winch a lot. I am pretty
impressed as I only broke 2 6061 aluminum shear pins (homemade of
course). I have decided that before I do too much more out collecting
firewood I need to make some stake sides for it. I was not fortunate
enough to get the troop seats with mine (if anyone near western ny has
any... I sure would like a set. ;-) )

I still do need an answer on the brake lights. I am still not sure of
what type I have either, as I never thought to lay under the truck and
look today. I have decided that I made a very wise decision in buying
this truck, and I am extremely happy with it. I have also been using it
to move, as we bought a house mid December and we are still in the
process of moving.

I have found that the more I drive it the better it seems to run. I am
not sure if its really the truck, or maybe I am just getting better and
driving it. I have found that it accelerates faster if you don't hold
the pedal to the floor. I am not sure what this means, if anything
though.

I am also looking for a drivers window, and window regulator if anyone
has one they want to part with.

Thanks for all the help everyone, it's a great list!!!

Mike