M998 to M1037 conversion pictures

From: ke6myk@sbcglobal.net
Date: Sat Jan 03 2004 - 21:07:15 PST

I'm in the middle of converting my M998 HMMWV cargo truck to an M1037
communications shelter carrier. I've added a few pictures of the work
in progress to my web page, including pictures of the suspension
upgrade. Here's a direct link to the page with the new pictures:

    http://www.qsl.net/ke6myk/greentruck/truck2/mods.html#shelter

Does anybody else out there have a HMMWV shelter carrier with a
shelter on it? I'd be interested to know how other folks have set up
their shelters. Mine will be set up as an AN/GRC-122B radio teletype
set. I may put some other commo equipment in there, too.

--
Mark J. Blair, NF6X <ke6myk@sbcglobal.net>
PGP 2.6.2 public key available from http://www.keyserver.net/