Re: [MV] M35 yet again.... :-)

From: everette (194cbteng@bellsouth.net)
Date: Mon Jan 05 2004 - 05:00:07 PST

several years ago when M37s were being surplused out the great majority of
them had bent drive shafts, particularly from Ft. Campbell, (or maybe I am
familiar with the because they are close) caused by loading with fork lifts.
Fork lifts were large enough to pick them up from side and load or move.

Everette
.