Re: [MV] now THAT'S a camo job

From: chance wolf (chance_wolf@shaw.ca)
Date: Mon Jan 05 2004 - 12:22:21 PST

----- Original Message -----
From: "m35products" <m35prod@optonline.net>
Sent: Monday, January 05, 2004 11:54 AM
Subject: Re: [MV] now THAT'S a camo job

> ...and the array of multi-colored toggle switches with the illuminated
> handles, to turn on the reading lamps, fog lamps, and other after-market
> thingies that stop working about a week after they are installed. No to
> forget, either, the J C Whitney 147-different sound effects PA system.
> Moo!!! Oink!!!

Hahaha! I can see it now. Hell. I think I built it once. Those plastic
coloured toggle switches had a great warranty: "two years or 12 volts,
whichever occurs first." I used to install them before I figured the
combination of poor taste and electronic masochism wasn't doing much for
either my psyche or my bank balance. As for the J.C. Whitney thing..heh...

"With new randomizer feature! Yes, when passing hot chicks or simply venting
your frustration in traffic, you'll never hear the same 'horn' twice with
this new feature enabling you to utilize every one of the 147 tunes you paid
for! Someone steals your parking space? "Battle Hymn of the Republic" could
be their 400 Watt reward! Like that mini-skirt? Maybe "Scotland the Brave",
"Happy Birthday!" or "This Old Man" will let her know! Different every
time! (New for 2004! Inquire about our MVPA discount!)"