Filter questions

From: m35products (m35prod@optonline.net)
Date: Tue Jan 06 2004 - 13:23:04 PST

Howdy and a Happy New Year:

After consulting with several sources, and looking at Mark's very nice
"Green" website, I wonder if the oil/fuel/air filter and/or gasket questions
have been settled?

I need to change all my filters in my truck, and a local customer has asked
my mechanic to do the same for him. So I need to know the Napa or equivalent
for all the fuel, oil and air filters for the LDT465. Is there a fuel filter
that needs to be changed in the tank?

My thanks in advance to the experts who might help.

Arthur P. Bloom