Man Your Battle Stations!

From: Vernon Tuck (vtuck@tucklings.com)
Date: Wed Jan 07 2004 - 19:38:11 PST

Hello Everybody,

I hope I correctly followed the subscription process to this group.

I reckon I'll find out soon enough if and when I receive replies to this
query.

I have three military vehicles: a '53 Dodge M37 I've had for many years;
and,
Two GMC Korean war era deuces. My wife bought 'em for me for Christmas.
She paid $100 each for 'em.

Eat your hearts out, guys...

Actually, they're pretty dilapidated. I'll probably be eating MY heart out
by the time I finish spending money getting one of 'em to run...

The better one is an auger truck. It is complete and may even run. I
haven't tried to get it going yet.

The other one is more or less identical except it has no winch and no auger
in the back.

The auger is powered by a Ford flathead 6 cylinder engine. Anybody know
anything about the particulars of this Ford industrial engine?

Thanks and howdy to all.

Vernon