RE: [MV] Blazer on Ebay

From: Stu (stuinnh@comcast.net)
Date: Thu Jan 08 2004 - 06:29:05 PST

Even a beauty like that is still 20 years old. Most problems I had was from
the vehicle sitting most of the time for years. My 1986 from Alaska only
had 38,000 miles on it when I got it after being used by a police dept. for
a couple of years. Seals go bad, ball joints, pressure switches, etc. But
I guess you know that already.

                "Stu"
 Southern New Hampshire, USA
        "Live Free Or Die"

*Wanted to Buy: MP Red Light for my Mutt windshield*

Military Vehicle Preservation Assoc.
Merrimack Valley Military Vehicle Collectors
Green Mountain Military Vehicle Club
Vehicles:
1967 M151A1 Jeep
1964 M416 1/4 Ton Trailer