Re: [MV] OIL QUESTION

From: Ed Kirkley (mojoedd@bellsouth.net)
Date: Thu Jan 08 2004 - 11:23:50 PST

I'd like to see that information also. My Brother's wrecker fleet uses
Rotella, my Dad has used it in his 18 wheelers for hundreds of thousands of
miles and I have used it in all of my diesel engines for years and none of
us has ever had a problem with bearings or anything else. We also use X1R
additive in all of our engines with wonderful results. I have to highly
recommend both.

Best Regards,

Ed