Military Vehicle Off-Roading Get Together in West Virginia April 23-25

From: Chris Stansbury (chris_stansbury@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Jan 09 2004 - 09:42:13 PST

Hey Guys,
For all of those out there in MV cyberspace who like to use their MVs for a
little off-road fun, here's a link for you to look at:

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/west_virginia_mv_offroad_roundup.htm

It's a little something that Bruce Kubu and myself have put togther. Check
it out and if you are sincerely interested, let us know right away because
the event will be limited to roughly 20 vehicles to keep things simple and
easy to manage. We'll be having the event whether it's just me and Bruce, 5
of us, 10 of us, whatever. So check it out. It'll be a blast!
Sincerely,
Chris

Expand your wine savvy — and get some great new recipes — at MSN Wine.
http://wine.msn.com