Re: [MV] rats

From: Bruce Beattie (bruce@eecs.berkeley.edu)
Date: Fri Jan 09 2004 - 12:35:00 PST

The following message may cause coffee damage to sensitive electronic
components.
***Use CAUTION when reading with a mouthful of liquid.***

A friend of mine who acted like a foster father to me, and taught me skills that
meant
I would be able to take on the challenge of restoring Military Vehicles,
had skunks that lived under his house. He used to feed them, so I suppose they
would be
considered pets. They would enter the crawl space going thru the back steps that
didn't have risers. He'd be sitting on the steps and they would go right by him
or between his
legs. albeit a little disconcerting. Never a problem until mating season...It
seems
that they let loose a little during mating, and the odor came right up thru the
floor.

Nilodor is the name of the product. Comes in a very small bottle with a built
in dropper.
ONLY use a drop or two. I know it works, I lived in that house during mating
season....

Bruce MVPA 23824