Re: [MV] Sulfur in Crankcase

From: Fred Martin (mung@in-touch.net)
Date: Fri Jan 09 2004 - 20:16:46 PST

Hey Paul...on board navy ships they had a fellow that did this for a
living...he was called "the oil king" and had a little laboratory type
place where he done the testing. We might want to pay attention to this
fellow. I once listened to a person that took a drop of oil from his
dipstick (truck type) and dropped it on a paper towel...and the distance
that it spread out told him how good the oil properties were. I wish I
had paid more attention to his method...at the time it sounded kinda
neat. Fred Martin