Carburetor Wanted

From: JHUTT7107@aol.com
Date: Mon Jan 12 2004 - 05:29:29 PST

List,

I am looking for a source for a carburetor for the "Little Joe" auxillary generator for an M5A1 Stuart Light Tank. The carburetor is a Zenith float type R-20 single jet model. There is a small round tag on the body of the damaged one that we have that has the numbers 5066309 stamped in a circular pattern, and the numbers 10021 stamped in a smaller circular pattern inside of the first set of numbers. The first and last "1's" may be bars, instead of numerals.

TIA,

John

--
John Hutterer