Re: [MV] Normandy Trivia

From: chance wolf (chance_wolf@shaw.ca)
Date: Mon Jan 12 2004 - 11:48:53 PST

----- Original Message -----
From: "m35products" <m35prod@optonline.net>
Sent: Monday, January 12, 2004 11:25 AM
Subject: Re: [MV] Normandy Trivia

> ...or your mouth ;)

Heheh. Just think, I could trot one of those down to the MVPA convention
along with the tale, learn to tell it in Japanese, and retire very rich and
very slimy. 'Course, I couldn't look myself in the mirror after that - but
since I'd be rich - I could pay someone else to shave for me. Win-win!

(and if I spend too much on Wine, Women, Song and Army Trucks and deplete my
fortune, I could always mount a lonely expedition back to Carentan to 'find'
a couple more. Rinse, Lather, Repeat...)