Re: [MV] quite possibly have a serious problem with my 6.2L.... a long story

From: Chris Stansbury (chris_stansbury@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Jan 12 2004 - 13:16:49 PST

Hmmm... not sounding good so far. Here's the history of the engine:

130k miles
Bottom end and heads stock
The following at 125k:
Phaser gear drive set
Injection pump, reman from Gomer's
New balancer
New oilpump
New oil pan gasket
New valve cover gaskets
New front cover, water pump, rear main gaskets
Etc....

Pump is set at stock, no performance mods.

That's what we were thinking about the air bursts, intake valves open,
pistons on compression stroke. :(
Chris