Re: [MV] HMV Sacrilege Travesty Abomination (pick one)

From: Nigel Hay (Nigel@milweb.net)
Date: Wed Jan 14 2004 - 08:18:42 PST

"Programme 5
Mark fits the last of the bodywork and adds some chrome to brighten the
Harley up. After final tuning, Mark goes for a ride with expert Harley rider
Joe Sylvester to learn the ropes"

I know Joe Sylvester terribly well, shame I got rid of Sky TV, but as long
as its not the garbage cesspit of "Men and Motors" channel it looks an
interesting programme, the majority of WLC were civilianised as soon as
de-mobbed it looks as if it is a nice job he has made on it.NIGE