Re: [MV] Running an M3A4 Smoke Generator on Vegetable Oil?

From: Jim Newton (jnewton@laurel.com)
Date: Wed Jan 14 2004 - 16:10:48 PST

Hi Ryan...

>Be careful with the peanut oil. It could cause
>someone with a peanut allergy to drop from
>anaphylactic shock.

Yeah, I thought about that too but it turns out that the protein that
triggers the allergic reaction is not present in peanut oil.

>Heh. That must have been fun!

Thanks...and yeah, it is a fun device. I highly suggest that all
MV'ers get one! They would be great for parades, or for obscuring
your parked MVs to comply with homeowners association regulations. ;)

--

Jim "Ike" Newton

o 1984 M1007 CUCV Military Suburban 6.2 Liter (378 CID) Turbo-Diesel Engine 5/4 Ton Cargo Capacity, 4WD

o 1971 M35A2 Military Troop/Cargo Truck "Deuce and a Half" 478 CID Turbo-Diesel Multi-Fuel Engine Air Shift Front Axle 2 1/2 Ton Cargo Capacity, 6WD

See These Trucks at www.CUCV.NET Keyword Searching of 22,000 Electronic TMs at www.MILDOCS.com