Re: [MV] M135 parts wanted

From: Vernon Tuck (vtuck@tucklings.com)
Date: Wed Jan 14 2004 - 18:53:46 PST

Howdy Listers!

I need to rebuild the GMC 302 engine on one of my two M135s.

I've already found a few parts plus some manuals for these, on ebay.

However, I may need to plunk down and buy the rest of the rebuild parts
before I find them on ebay. In a few days my wife of 15 years, who's a
blinking mechanical genius, notwithstanding never having had benefit of
training, will begin two courses at the local junior college. She'll be
taking welding and engine building.

The engine rebuild will be her class project. Is that romantic, or
what???!!!

I will appreciate any contact information for reliable military surplus
rebuild parts.

Thanks!

Vernon