Re: [MV] NOS Tranny for M35A2?

From: patrick jankowiak (eccm@swbell.net)
Date: Thu Jan 15 2004 - 17:27:18 PST

I sure wish there was a better (taler) overdrive gearset for the M35
transmission. My truck always feels like it will pull fine at 2000
RPM, but I'm always running at 2400-2500.

That would be worth paying some $ for..

BTW I have been checking out Allison transmissions, but all the models
with OD and lockup are big bucks! not including the core charge
installation work cooling lines etc.