[MV] For sale: Michelin XL 1400 X 20 super singles

From: RKubu@aol.com
Date: Fri Jan 16 2004 - 08:41:02 PST

List,
I have two Michelin XL 1400 X 20 super single tires for sale. They are near new. One still has the mold seam, while the other's is barely worn off. I would rate the condition of the tires as excellent...no weathering either. I recently acquired 4 brand new tires and no longer need these. If someone needs them, please let me know. They are fairly hard to come by in this condition. I know because I have been searching for about 6 months. $200 each. Located in Maryland.

By the way, I also have one good condition tire that has never been on the ground, but has been sitting as a spare on the truck since it was built in 1989. Perfect tread...good tire...some cracking...not too bad, but there is some weathering. $175. I also have another Michelin super single that is fairly fresh (no weathering) and about 75% tread. $175.

Please let me know if these tires interest you.

Thanks,
Bruce