Mil-spec fasteners source info

From: Dave Brubaker (m151@cox.net)
Date: Fri Jan 16 2004 - 17:33:34 PST

Here is the information part of all the notes I received. The McMaster
location received a great many mentions.

http://www.mcmaster.com/ have a nice catalog

also these names, but will have to look up address info...
Wicks Aircraft Supply (Illinois)
Aircraft Parts International, API (All over)
Aircraft Spruce and Specialty (Georgia)
Skybolt (Wisconsin)
Wag-Aero (Florida)

 and then....
Try http://www.olander.com/ "They've had everything I've ever wanted."
(per respondent to my request)

and lastly....
"A place here in Tucson is (so far as I know) a QPL supplier to the local
Raytheon Missile Systems (formerly Hughes Aircraft):

        Hardware & Metal Specialties 1-520-623-8631
        550 E 19th St
        Tucson AZ 85701

They've been there for over 30 years, and sell assorted AN and MS
hardware, even in small quantities. They only two areas in which my
luck ran out were Dzus fasteners and aircraft rivets. (There's a local
aircraft supply company for those items, though.)"

Thanks to all who contributed!!
David Brubaker
MVPA # 18115
KCØNZN