Re: [MV] Hey Dr. Deuce (or others), please elaborate....

From: Stephen & Jeanne Keith (cckw@comcast.net)
Date: Sat Jan 17 2004 - 04:28:20 PST

You put the smaller tires on the inside so that the tire you ride on
have the widest track for stability.

Replacement: You replace in pairs. Assuming that the tires are not
worn too much, you replace two on one side. I know this is not a
great idea but unless you want to replace the 4 tires that contact the
ground, two on one side will do

Steve AKA Dr Deuce (50,000+ miles that I have put on my CCKW)