Re: [MV] M715 engine question

From: william f cox (grntrks@juno.com)
Date: Sat Jan 17 2004 - 16:17:47 PST

I don't know how the M715 is wired but, when I replaced the "spider
harness" for the dash instruments in my M35A2, I discovered I hooked it
up wrong to the guages and all of them pegged on max. Corrected the
polarity and all guages are working correctly. Just a thought. Check
the polarity.

Frank Cox (grntrks@juno.com)
Vietnam 1966
'45 GMC 353 DUKW
'66 M35A2 w/w
'68 M105A1

On Sat, 17 Jan 2004 18:50:21 -0500 "Stu" <stuinnh@comcast.net> writes:
> I believe you need to make sure you have the right sender matching
> the
> gauge. 60 # both or the 120#.both
>
> Stu Ellis
> REALTOR®