Re: [MV] FW: Re: Military Vehicles Posting Board

From: Ray Fougnier (rfougnier@comcast.net)
Date: Sun Jan 18 2004 - 07:34:31 PST

Did your email service flag the incomming message as spam? Look
somewhere for a bulk mail folder, or in the trash, for messages that are
spam blocked. You may have to go into your account with a web browser
to do this, instead of outlook.

I use Mozilla as my email app, and it flagged everything as spam until I
told it not to. It didn't DO anything except flag it, but if settings
were just right, it would have deleted them without me knowing it.