Way off topic but you migt want a set anyway

From: Joe Shannon (fordpart@bellsouth.net)
Date: Mon Jan 19 2004 - 05:59:59 PST

    To collect a dept owed to me I have taken possession of a pile of
GTS products. www.gtstyling.com They make bug shields, ventshades and
that type of dress up stuff. The reason I thought of listing it here is
some of these procts I have for GMC pickups are painted CAMO, I have a
cover that goes over the back side window on an extended cab and some
CAMO bug shields. Most of the stuff is just regular smoked, about 100
ventvisors and 100 headlight covers. Also a few sliding glass windows,
fender flares, and a set of 4 foot bed rails. We have a tractor trailer
full. Buy something for the wifes SUV and get out of the dog house. I
am going to start listing on Ebay in a day or two. Thanks, I just
wanted to give the list first shot.