2004 East Coast Convoy Registration

From: Bruce Kalin (pball@csionline.net)
Date: Mon Jan 19 2004 - 21:36:11 PST

The Registration Page for the 2004 East Coast Convoy is finally
operational. Everyone is strongly encouraged to participate. It does not
matter where you will be coming from, as long as you are going to our
final destination at the Ripkin Stadium in Aberdeen, MD. We will
coordinate the route to include you! Remember, there is no charge to
register or, participate! Last year we had participants from as far
north as Canada, and as far south as South Carolina. Maybe we can talk
some of you Florida and Tennessee boys into joining us this year. Let me
know if you have any questions.

http://www.EastCoastConvoy.com/registration

Bruce Kalin - Coordinator

2004 East Coast Convoy