Re: [MV] Do M35s have split rims?

From: Stephen & Jeanne Keith (cckw@comcast.net)
Date: Tue Jan 20 2004 - 19:33:56 PST

As we do not yet have the Honda robots, can someone explain to me how you
mount
the front wheel onto the vehicle AND comply with these recommendations...?

Steve AKA Dr Deuce

  1.. When fitting the wheel to the axle hub, the fitter should not sit or
crouch in the unprotected trajectory line of the split ring.
  2.. Always consider the trajectory line of the split ring components and
rim during any stage of dismantling, re-assembling and fitting of wheels to
a vehicle. DON'T be unprotected and in the path at any stage.