[MV] Wayne Harris

From: RKubu@aol.com
Date: Wed Jan 21 2004 - 04:35:15 PST

List,
I just bought some HMMWV parts from Wayne Harris. I wanted to let you know that the merchandise is exactly as described and the prices were very fair. I am very happy with our deal and would strongly recommend that others deal with Wayne. He responded very quickly to my request, offerd to take digital pics of the parts, accurately described his merchandise, and even offered me a refund if I was unhappy. Unhappy? Heck, I was thrilled!!! I would definitely buy from him in the future. If you need anything, give Wayne a shout. He seems to have a wide range of parts for various vehicles. His email address is:

papercu@hotmail.com

Thanks, again, Wayne!

Bruce