RE: [MV] M37B1 Transmission

From: John Brian Seeling (JBSeeling@cox-internet.com)
Date: Wed Jan 21 2004 - 07:34:18 PST

Joe, if you haven't already checked the M37 forum (www.bigelectric.com), I
would suggest posting this question on that forum as well as on this great
list serve. This has been discussed on that forum, so perhaps you can
search the archived posts for stuff about the NP420. Although I don't know
all of the "tell-tale" differences, I happen to have both trannies on the
floor of my shop and could take a quick look if necessary. Unfortunately, I
am at work and wouldn't be able to get to the shop until late this evening,
so if I don't see the answer posted by 5PM central time, I'll stop by the
shop on my way home and make a quick list of the obvious differences and jot
down the casting numbers on my two trannies for you.

-John Brian Seeling
 Alexandria, LA