Tire Weight 9:00x20 on wheel.

From: Recovry4x4@aol.com
Date: Fri Jan 23 2004 - 23:50:47 PST

Greetings List. I have heard much speculation on the weight of a deuce tire
and wheel. The other day while swapping around tires I decided to pop one up
on the scale and get an actual weight. I've heard everything from 150# all the
way up to over 200#. The tire brand was Fidelity and although it isn't brand
new it still shows the parting line in the center of the tread from the mold. I
consider this a new tire. On my certified scale it came in at 160.7#. So
there you have it. 1600# of rolling mass going down the road on the old deuce.

Kenneth Engle
Loxahatchee FL
71 A.M. General M35A2
73 A.M. General M275A2